5/18/06

DEATH TUNNEL NOW ON DVD; List of Retail Stores.

Below is a list of fine DVD outlet stores and distributors for Death Tunnel:

Imagine Entertainment (2006) (Australia) (DVD)
Art Port Inc. (2006) (Japan) (DVD)
Columbia TriStar Films de Argentina (2006) (Argentina) (all media)
LK-TEL (2006) (Argentina) (DVD)
LK-TEL (2006) (Argentina) (VHS)
Movie Bank Netherlands
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment USA
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment UK
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment China
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Italy
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Germany

DVD TOP HORROR SELLER #21 THIS WEEK

RENT OR PURCHASE DEATH TUNNEL NOW AVAILABLE AT ALL FINE DVD OUTLETS-WALMART-TARGET-BEST BUY-BLOCKBUSTER-HOLLYWOOD VIDEO-AMAZON.COM-SONYPICTURES.COM


Best Buy


RENT OR BUY AT AOL MOVIEFONE

RENT OR BUY AT AOL MOVIEFONE



Barnes & Noble Top Sellers


RIGHT DOWN DIRTY & COOL
Stylish and Dirty horror flick, made me jump several times as well as made me want to have a shower from the infected film design. Based on a true haunting made me stop and wonder if there are real ghosts. I think I'll sleep with the light on!!!
Also recommended: Domino Man On fire Exorcist Closer

Robert Flank, Horror Addict, March 29, 2006,
Barnes & Noble




SONY STYLE TOP TWENTY- ALL MOVIE GUIDE





Whats up man, I work for Hollywood video, the closet one to Waverly Hills. We knew we were gonna get hit hard as they tried sending us 8 Death Tunnel copies at first. So then I called our DM and he sent us 60 more. To this day we still have not been able to keep that movie in our store as it is also one of are biggest stolen movies in our store. IT HAS NOT HIT PV yet but when it does its gonna be a good seller we had people asking for months when that movie was gonna come out then it was released and it was a big shocker how many people came looking for it.

We had so many people come in on the first day it came trying to buy that movie they told us they couldn't find it anywhere so they rented it. I've ended up watching it about 5 time as I usually only watch a movie once and I cant wait to see Spooked

I just wanted to let you know how good that movie was doing down here and its a shame you have it listed under blockbuster as I've also recommended it to a lot of people and out of all the copies we've had it has been rented over 1000 times.

Hit me up some time and ill keep you posted.

Chris @ Hollywood Video/Louisville Kentucky.


SONY STYLE TOP TWENTY- ALL MOVIE GUIDE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home